UI&UX Designer November 16, 2015
SHARE THIS POST
UI & UX designer is a creative, talented and knowledgeable designer capable of producing stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces.
- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces
- Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data)
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype
- Presents high fidelity designs/mockups to the customer for review/iteration/approval
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, mockups and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback