Senior Web Developer September 05, 2016
SHARE THIS POST
- Create efficient and logical databases.
- Design & code superior technical solutions.
- Recognize system deficiencies & implements effective solutions.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development, provide solutions and consultants for client.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends & applies them into operations and activities
- Produce project estimates, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Create & execute project work plans & revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Communicate & enforce coding standards
- Manage resources within budget & project schedule.
- Review work of team.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of at least one structured programming
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
- Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
- Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented
- Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
- Possesses significant knowledge of client server and Internet systems architectures.
- Creates well designed, reusable objects.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 3 Years Of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in PHP Expert
- Solid understanding of responsive design & cross-browser/cross-device design
- Experience with open source platforms like Word Press development and management, including themes, templates, plugins and dynamic code
- Report, track & fix website bugs
- Provide support for ongoing maintenance of existing websites
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and tools
- Ability to thrive is a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interested candidates should send their cvs at [email protected], please write job code (Tech.02) in the subject line