Senior UI-UX Developer October 20, 2016
SHARE THIS POST
Senior UI-UX Developer
- Write professional designed, testable, efficient code by using best programming practices, using the different aspects of programming according to the website needs.
- Be able to architect the site’s infrastructure & design the database.
- Integrate data from various back-end services & databases.
- Create & maintain software documentation.
- Maintain, expanding & scaling the existing web applications.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Has a solid understanding of SEO principles & practice.
- Development experience & knowledge of responsive design an asset.
- Attend meetings & workshops.
- Be able to troubleshoot & fix the technical problems.
- Implement security measure.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Experienced in developing and implementing open source software projects
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols, and be able to use their initiative.
- Ability to communicate your UX decisions with your peers and less technical colleagues