Senior Graphic Designer September 05, 2016
SHARE THIS POST
Senior Graphic Designer :
- Meet with clients & account managers to set the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas.
- Create mockups, email designs, landing pages, microsites, banner ads & other design elements.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information & data through deep researching.
- Develop clear navigation & information design, determining workflow, structure & taxonomies, considering the standards of UX&UI.
- Select photography & graphics & managing final layouts & art working pages ready for print production.
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of project size & time.
- Present finalized ideas & concepts to clients or account managers in a proper documentation.
- Proofreading to produce accurate & high-quality work.
- Supervise & inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a project to deliver outstanding interactive visual products.
- Collaborate with business leaders to translate business goals into unique brand & product experiences.
- Possess knowledge of industry-standard design software.
- Manage teams, timelines & projects while working across several departments.
- Estimate the time required to complete the work & providing quotes.
- Ensure the usability, consistency, brand relevance & functionality of the finished product
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects,
- Develop & motivate team members.
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts or a related field or equivalent visual
- 3+ year experience in a similar position, working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, & advertising.
- Has strong skills with design soft wares such as InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Has the ability to set creative and unique ideas
- Has the confidence to communicate ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- Has the flexibility to adapt with client expectations
- Has the Ability to work with deadlines in a high pressured environment without effecting work quality.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications & delivery systems, processes & use interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, grid systems & limitations of the web; must understand Flash & have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers & develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- Has the ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Apply the best practices in user interface & interactive design, including image optimization & site mapping.