Senior Android Developer April 06, 2021
Deep knowledge in the following:
Kotlin is a must.
– Java is a must.
– Familiar with RX Android.
– Minimum 3 years of experience.
– Strictly following Android code standards.
– Concurrency & threading.
– Deep knowledge of Android framework.
– Networking & caching.
– View debugging.
– Performance debugging using Android monitor.
– Working Restful APIs and different back ends like Firebase.
– Deep knowledge of design patterns and mobile architectures (MVP, MVVM, MVC).
– Publish and release an application to Google Play.
– Searching always for new & better technologies to be applied to his work
– Unit tests to ensure accuracy.
– Track record of identifying the largest risk areas and driving resolution of these issues.
- Guide & support junior team members.
- Perform monthly evaluation for juniors team.
- Serve as a contact person in support of more serious production problems/issues.
- Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, processes, and design to others.