Quality Team Leader June 18, 2019
SHARE THIS POST
Quality Team Leader :
- Define and develop test strategies, test plans, test architectures, test environments, and test cases to ensure that the testing processes validate the product objective and software requirements.
- Own feature testing and be accountable for delivering high-quality software.
- Identify and analyze issues and write detailed bug reports.
- Set the QC & QA processes, procedures, and implementing best practices.
- Coordinate and run test automation, write and/or modify test scripts to maximize regression test.
- Work in close collaboration with QC team, developers, design team to create test strategies.
- Execute test strategies and communicate clear issues, risks, and overall quality.
- Continuously strive to improve processes to improve quality and efficiency.
- Anticipates how the end user will use the product and suggests enhancements accordingly.
- Conduct training sessions on quality control activities.
- Coach and help develop team members.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
- Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve interface and integration issues with other teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of software quality assurance experience.
- Extensive experience with various types of testing including API, web, and mobile testing.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and reliable.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of backend system infrastructure and program design.
- Hands-on experience using mobile development tools such as Xcode, Android Studio, etc.
- Hands-on experience with cloud and virtualization technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Strong understanding of network security and software performance measurement.