Mobile Team Leader August 25, 2020
SHARE THIS POST
We are hiring a Mobile Team Leader at Code95!
- Responsible for building advanced applications for the Android/IOS platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features.
- Responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating the mobile development team and handle any technical challenges that may arise along the development process.
- Coach, guide, and mentor mobile developers.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Always searching and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work with project managers on estimating the feasibility and complexity of new projects.
- Contribute to the planning process for software development projects, and ensure meeting quality and deadlines on delivery.
- Maintain best practices and make sure they are respected.
- Implement quality assurance processes.
- Ability to revamp existing software by adding new features or fixing errors in order to improve performance.
- Responsible for delivering the detailed design document of the mobile application.
- Cooperating with the testing team to complete their work in testing mobile applications.
- Have deep experience in deploying mobile applications to the Apple application store (App Store) & Google Store (Google Play).
- Have experience in deploying mobile applications on Mobile First Server, Mobile First Server configuration.
- Attend and participate in different meetings with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience in software development and Android/IOS development.
- Leadership and team management skills.
Note: Interested applicants should provide at least 2 links of published apps on Google Play and Apple store in their resumes.