IOS Developer October 16, 2016
We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the IOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and atomization
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration is a plus
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Design Patterns is preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience