Cloud Solutions Account Manager September 05, 2016
SHARE THIS POST
- Identify & properly qualify business opportunities.
- Develop account/ territory selling strategies.
- Manage all the selling process steps; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objective & plans.
- Travel on a weekly basis to conduct business meetings.
- Account management after winning deals & ensure increased customers retention.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts & reports to management in a timely & consistent manner.
- Formulate Technical & financial proposals.
- Conduct meetings if needed with new leads/prospects.
- Continuous CRM Update.
- 1- 2 Years’ experience in cloud sales and cloud solutions.
- Preferred to be IT graduate (not mandatory).
- Ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes including understanding customer needs, overcoming objections, negotiating and closing complex deals.