Business Development Specialist January 21, 2016
SHARE THIS POST
If you’re interested in business but don’t want to go the traditional route.
Then you should join our team
- Business Development for national and international markets/hard core B2B Sales.
- Spearhead prospecting and business development initiatives that are consistent with overall business strategy .
- Present the company’s products and services to the clients, meeting their specific requirements and undertaking the process until closure of deals.
- Understands the current market and anticipates future trends; conducts market research and analysis to identify potential business development opportunities and understands competitors’ strengths and weaknessesDevelop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Manage accurate and timely market information related to international opportunities, competition, and changing trends, and feed it back to upper management.
- Capable of understanding decision making and influencing factors and thus identify strategic and Tactical opportunities for sales.